Blogger has been having some MAJOR issues for the past day in a bit, and I'm not very happy that my post from yesterday has completely disappeared.
"They" are saying that it will be back up soon, so my fingers are crossed..
In the meantime, we'll move on to my Friday Five.. Hopefully Thursdays post will magically appear in no time!!
5 Things that I've learned this week......
1. Not to ask people how they're doing unless I am 100% prepared for whatever answer may come my way.
(I don't know why I always expect people to say "Great".......)
2. Pulling a wagon with 50+ pounds is a fabulous core workout. (ouch)
3. Date night will never be like it used to be! :(
4. A typically yummy bottle of Merlot can be easily ruined by something called secondary fermentation... (I had no idea what this was until last night,, my wine tasted carbonated)
5. Bribery doesn't always work with a 3 year old!! When did she get so smart anyway??
Have a great weekend ladies!!!