So, here we go, My first Friday Five.
1. My love for tampons!! Maxi Pads SUCK!!! Because of my IUD, I am unable to use tampons. I have not used a pad in years, and to go back to them has been traumatizing!! I feel more sorry for babies than I ever have before!!!
2. Children should be buckled into a wagon at all times!!! Without buckles, head first double flips WILL occur!!! (YIKES)
3. Blood coming from a toddler's mouth may appear to be worse than it actually is. A whole lot of blood comes from the mouth area.
4. It feels really good to get something accomplished that has been on your "to do" list for months! (you should all try it)
5. There is nothing more special than receiving your first "home made" Mothers Day gift from a 3 year old!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LADIES!!! I hope you're all spoiled and I hope I get (at least) my bottle of Merlot!!!
|My 1st Real Mothers Day Gift from Gracie!|