Thank the Lord!
This week felt extra long to me. I'm not sure if that is because Peter was gone last weekend or because I'm so looking forward to driving to Ottawa to see our awesome friends this weekend.
Regardless... it was LONG!!!
What did I learn this week????
1. AS MUCH AS I LOVE TO HATE CAILLOU, HE REALLY IS MY BEST FRIEND!~ Nothing, and I mean NOTHING stops Gracie from talking. She even talks in her sleep. When Caillou comes on....SILENCE!!! The whole time he is on, she is quiet, in awe..
So, although I can hear his annoying, whiny voice, I can tune it out. I get one hour a day of silence!!
2. 10 lbs~ Yep, that is the disgusting amount of weight that I have put on this summer. I am making myself accountable right now. I vow to have it off by the end of September, and I know that I will. I think I can, I think I can.
3. I'M GOING STAY YOUNG FOREVER~ Laugh all you want, but I've been introduced to a new product from ISAGENIX. It's a scientific breakthrough! Watch an amazing video HERE, and if you want more info, click HERE!! Trust me, it's amazing.. and when I'm 50 and still looking and feeling 30, you'll wish you would have listened to me...hehehe
4. I LOVE MY SISTER~ Obviously I already knew that, but having her gone for 4 days last week showed me once again, that she should never go anywhere without me.. It felt like she was gone for a year..
5. "HOLDING ON TO ANGER IS LIKE GRASPING A HOT COAL WITH THE INTENT OF THROWING IT AT SOMEONE ELSE; YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS BURNED."
~BUDDHA ~ I read this quote and it really hit home.. It's so true and it is a quote that I will always try to remember.. I felt the need to share it..
Have a great weekend everyone..